This research paper examines blockchain’s essence, types, technicalities, and pros/cons. It also analyses its impact across sectors and its future trajectory.Read More
- Beyond Aesthetics: The Unique Value of Literature as a Tool for Political, Social, Personal, and Communal Changeby Sam CoxThis paper demonstrates the political, social and personal impacts of literature upon society, paying particular attention to the work of Sylvia Plath, Upton Sinclair, and Henrik Ibsen.
- International Law of the Sea and its Capacity to Tackle Modern Environmental and Looting Piracyby Sam CoxThis paper aims to provide an overview of modern piracy and to whether the current international legal framework is capable of sufficiently combating it.
- A Meta-Analysis of the Economic, Social, Legal, and Cultural Impacts of Widespread Adoption of Large Language Models such as ChatGPTby Sam CoxThis article explores the emergent impact of Large Language Models on human society, economics, and culture, discussing the potential for positive social impact through education and the streamlining of work practices, but also considering the many checks and balances that these tools will need to ensure they are not misused.
- Blockchain Technology and its Future Implicationsby Sam CoxThis research paper offers a comprehensive overview of blockchain technology, exploring its polymorphism, fundamental mechanisms, advantages, and drawbacks. In addition, it highlights the borderless applications of blockchain in key sectors such as banking, healthcare and logistics.
- Blockchain Technology and its Implicationsby Sam CoxThis research paper examines blockchain's essence, types, technicalities, and pros/cons. It also analyses its impact across sectors and its future trajectory.
OxJournal is an academic platform for intellectually engaged young people. We publish high-quality, university-level research papers produced by 15-18 year olds under the supervision of an expert academic or researcher in their chosen field of study. We hope the papers published here will inspire you to further explore your own academic interests and potential.