- AI-Powered Revolution: Navigating the Opportunities and Risks of AI in Financial Marketsby Elise Gledhill, Meenakshi Sajil, Jacob Stone and Haripriya TanniruThis research paper examines the ways in which AI is being implemented into different sectors to reduce redundancy and the ways in which AI will be incorporated into these sectors in the near future.
- How Affirmative Action Ties to The Four Dimensions of Substantive Equality to Help Remedy the Effects of Long-Standing Discriminationby Benjamin Ashton, Jing Peng Foon, Ivy Godfrey, Esther Kobeissi and Alessia Elizabeth LaiThe aim of this research is to find how the four dimensions of substantive equality law can alter and impact affirmative action.
- The United Nations Security Council in the 21st Century: Evaluating its Design and Structureby Anika Cajigal, Daania Iqbal, Zoe James, Alisha Junaid and Dahlia dos SantosThis paper critically considers the efficacy of the United Nations Security Council, a key player of international affairs with the task of maintaining international peace and security.
- The United Nations Security Council and the Use of Force in World Politicsby Ariane Beauvillard, Alex Ko, Avni Krishna, Anastasiia Litovchenko, Sofia Orecchio and Neta-Lee RogenThis research aims to explore major threats that the international community has encountered in recent times, with a particular focus on
- Beyond Algorithms: Can Artificial Intelligence Achieve Sentience?by Ayotunde Fadahunsi, Eleanor Gibson and Kilian KleinsorgeIn this paper, we define what we believe truly constitutes sentience and discuss the ways in which current AI technology demonstrates this.
OxJournal is an academic platform for intellectually engaged young people. We publish high-quality, university-level research papers produced by 15-18 year olds under the supervision of an expert academic or researcher in their chosen field of study. We hope the papers published here will inspire you to further explore your own academic interests and potential.